Moonrocks sept 25-26

Sauce

yup, I didn't post it here yet. Some of the bigger boys want to run bud, twista, and billybobs. We will be doing it on sunday, because I can't go out and guide on monday :D

EricsXJ

I know one of the guys Phil, and would like to meet BrettM...

Unfortunately Sundays and Mondays are bad for me. Sundays I have church plus 8 hrs of work after that, then head back to work Monday morning.

MR.ROCKAPE

Sauce said:
yup, I didn't post it here yet. Some of the bigger boys want to run bud, twista, and billybobs. We will be doing it on sunday, because I can't go out and guide on monday :D
DONT LIE "B"you are just afraid some of the "BIG BOYS" might show up and actually see you wheel :yup: And break!! :mama:

JOE THE TOE

Oh', that's special.......Do sauce & pizza have something in common,Oh wait sauce&pizza,PIZZA-SAUCE....Every good pizza comes with sauce! :lolrun: :lolrun: :lolrun: :D

PizzaJeep

well we all know that sauce named himself after the first time he got in on some of rockapes 'special sauce'. putting it on a pizza would be uh... and aquired taste that probably only sauce can stomach... pizza sauce... i like it!