kairo

Staff member
Ok, bike guys, here's what I'm looking at:

Honda 599 $7099
599.jpg

Yamaha FZ6 $6,599
05_mcy_fz6_blu_3_4759.jpg

Any thoughts? Insurance on both those bikes is ~$60 a month

Anybody have experience with either of those?

xjmoser

I personally like honda. Ive owned a couple and they were very reliable for me.

I also like the look of the 599 . It looks like a flat grey/black combo It looks bad ***

Please be careful. There was a accident on pyramid hwy sat. my friend was on his way home and a woman made a left turn in front of him. He hit her going about 50mph. She said she never saw him. (thats what they all say)

kairo

Staff member
I've been thinking about it, and I probably don't want a new bike since it'll be my first one. I'm sure at one point I'll lay it down, or get in a wreck or something, and I don't want to destroy a brand new motorcycle. That being said, I'm going to keep my eyes open for a used (1999-2003) Suzuki sv650. They're supposed to be good beginner bikes. So if anyone spots one, let me know :)
SV650.jpg

Scrub

You Could always just start with one of these

GSX1300RZK5.jpg

2005 Suzuki Hayabusa 1300R Limited ($11,099) :eek: :disagree:

J/P Thats my dream when I Actually have money.

The SV650 is a good bike, i have a Freind in Colorado that just bought one to learn on and he has nothing but great stuff to say about it. BTW he bought a 2001 (i think) with 3,600 miles on it for $3,200.

-Matt-

DBXJ

well u could get a ducati i dont know which one for like 13,000$
i would rather have a yamaha R1 or a buell

sten_mitchell

I love hondas but if I was going to finance I would go with the Buell CitiX, gas tank in the frame, dirt bike stance, 984cc v-twin, msrp $8,695..... Sweet bike....

kairo

Staff member
Well, I've been saving every penny I've got, and I'm Sooo close! Probably going to still get a used SV650. Can't wait! :D