motorsport tech?

POOR BOY

looking to have some custom wheel adapters made and have heard some good and bad, how are they doing these days?

Mr_Scott

Premium Member
Had mine built in the chaos right before they moved and still got them in a week and a half. One stud wasn't quite set straight/all the way, washer and a lug nut fixed that. No issues.

CashMoney

I piss excellence.
They drilled some rotors for me and took some material off a unit bearing. I couldn't be happier with the service I got from them. Good people

POOR BOY

They drilled some rotors for me and took some material off a unit bearing. I couldn't be happier with the service I got from them. Good people

some what resent? im glad to hear this as i really want to get these adapters made put dont wanna shell out 600 bucks and never see it again lol

RelentlessTaco

Premium Member
Good guys over there. Any time I need a spacer/adapter for a rig I use them. Never had an issue and I've been using them for probably 2-3 years now

WILLD420

Premium Member
Just bought a set of adapters from them.

Work looks top notch, everything was as they said. Personality of the guy up front is not exactly warm and friendly but he knows his stuff and once he decides to talk, he seems like a good guy.