Mountian bike trails

Knight

Any one know of any good trails in the area? I've rode Whites creek and Thomas creek, and plan on doing some of the TRT and the Flume trail. I was wondering if theres any more local ones?

TREE

I'm currently getting ready to do the Flume trail, which I hear is not very hard except for the loose sand
Other than that My dad has several flyers that he has picked up from local bike shops. I want to dop the TRT but I hear that there is sections that they will not let bikes on.

Knight

i'm going up to Northstar with a friend tomorrow for a day of fun. If you wana do the flume trail some time i'd love to go. I'll be gone till september starting this friday. on the TRT its the southern end if i'm no mistaken, reason being, its wilderness area, but you can make many miles of trails with out going through that part.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
Knight said:
i'm going up to Northstar with a friend tomorrow for a day of fun. If you wana do the flume trail some time i'd love to go. I'll be gone till september starting this friday. on the TRT its the southern end if i'm no mistaken, reason being, its wilderness area, but you can make many miles of trails with out going through that part.

how late will northstar (or any opther places) will be open? i wanna do some downhill riding in Sept-Oct.

Knight

had a great time up at northstar today, got a couple pics, didn't do any thing big, just little jumps and drops no more then 4 feet on the drops. northstar is open till, and i'm not sure how long mamoth is open, can't find it on their site
2005 Hours of Operation
Sunday - Friday: 9:30 a.m. -4:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Days of Operation
June 25 - Sept. 5: Monday-Sunday
Sept. 9 - Oct. 9: Friday-Sunday

cool jump through some trees
P8090008.jpg

3 foot drop
P8090017.jpg

kairo

Staff member
I'm gonna put my transmission and transfer case in neutral and do those trails in my jeep :hmmrun: