kairo

Staff member
Which ones do you like? My favorites are:
Foo Fighters - Everlong
Sum41 - Fat lip
Killers - All the things that I've done
Static X - This is Not
Greenday - Wake me up when september ends

Most of them can be viewed on Launchcast.com (internet explorer only)

Sasquatch

Premium Member
How bout Fountains of Wayne - Stacy's mom. Thats a good one.:D Other than that System of a down - Spiders or Chop suey are good too. Also I like Marilyn Manson's Sweet Dreams and The Beutiful people

Connect

All about the rap mayn. new 3-6 mafia, any g-unit. oldschool like dre and snoop. Tech n9ne, atmosphere... Or yea I guess rock is ok too.

Yea launch is only IE but it's worth it as long as you don't go anywhere except launchcast. Cause you'll get mad spyware cookies popups :roll:

I get a premium launchcast account with my dsl, but I like Yahoo's new $5 a month download service. Heard you can't burn them but theres gotta be a way around it.

kairo

Staff member
Connect said:
All about the rap mayn. new 3-6 mafia, any g-unit. oldschool like dre and snoop. Tech n9ne, atmosphere... Or yea I guess rock is ok too.

Yea launch is only IE but it's worth it as long as you don't go anywhere except launchcast. Cause you'll get mad spyware cookies popups :roll:

I get a premium launchcast account with my dsl, but I like Yahoo's new $5 a month download service. Heard you can't burn them but theres gotta be a way around it.

out of all of those tech n9ne is the only guy I've got a CD from. I can dig him more than most rappers. and that aint sayin much

Norm the Big

Ummm. Dire Straits: I Want My MTV. That was on when they used to play Music Videos on MTV and not all this rap crap. Rap artists keep me in business. Makin more inmates by the day.

flyboy

this is a cool question...Ill list my top 5.

1) Toxic, Britney spears...Loved the naked glitter thing, yes, I do like the music too, and NO, im not a FAG!

2.) One, Metallica. KICK *** song, and a cool video.

3.) The first video by A Perfect Circle...I cant think of the song name right off hand, but their faces were fuzzed out.

4.) ruff n ready, Trace Adkins. Fun video, great song.

5.) Bulls on parade, Rage Against the Machine. I saw them on their first tour in Chicago...That video had the same intensity as they did on stage...FREAKING AWSOME!!!:rock: