My 1971 Z28 resto...

seal13il

Reno4x4 Vendor
its hard cause they dont do public work..all I can say is that these guys are some of the best in the US and they all work for one of the largest collectors in the US who lives in town and he is a customer of ours...so he basically took it over and showed me LOTS of love.....

seal13il

Reno4x4 Vendor
Tnx....getting to the last 100 yards run...hope I will make it till next week...might have to ride it unfinished...

seal13il

Reno4x4 Vendor
ok, finally fired her up today...had to get bunch of stuff like new HEI...fitted belts.....complt shrod and fan set up (3750 CFM), started rebuilding the rear end...so new Eaton Posi and Nosler Chromolly axles are going in

Attachments

rundovr

where do we get the loto tickets to be a co-pilot? Great looking car I know who you are talking about and they are full time employees of that person he has one of the most expensive collections in town.

I hope you don't have cooling issues , 3750 cfm may not be enough . I guess you will find out when you start driving it in this heat. Other than that , I'm in love with your car!

RedHot

Premium Member
That thing is beautiful !! I'm a Camaro guy myself, (had 6) I'm on my 4th 67, I've had this one for about 5 years, and I'm only about 1/4 of the way done with it. Keep up the good work, I'll be watching for it during HAN.

seal13il

Reno4x4 Vendor
thanks:) I had a 68 and for some reason always liked the size, handling and looks of the 70-73, when I had the chance to "steal" one a few years back, I jumped on it and I am sooooo exited to see it evolving to its current condition...

Battlecock

Looks real good Sharon! The only thing i would have done differently is to use shorty headers. Being the lowest point, the collectors on full length headers get mangled eventually. At least they did on our 67.

Last edited:

chevydan3

its hard cause they dont do public work..all I can say is that these guys are some of the best in the US and they all work for one of the largest collectors in the US who lives in town and he is a customer of ours...so he basically took it over and showed me LOTS of love.....
This large collector doesn't happen to have the last name of Harrah, does he?