My 1971 Z28 resto...

seal13il

Reno4x4 Vendor
nope, its not Harrah:) and yes...that whole engine comp. is amazing the way it came out......

drinkin_buddy

Is it the guy that owns the safari land / outfitters or whatever its called ? My father in law used to work in his private shop and he had the most extensive car collection i've ever seen in my life. Everything from rare Mercedes to modern Ferrari.

If i remember the tale right, he relocated his stuff here to the "secret" shop location to avoid collection taxes in his home state

Last edited:

drinkin_buddy

IF it is this un named individual or his circle of friends, then you got one helluva shop doing your work. When pops worked there, he was machining parts for cars that were ultra rare. On mistake and it could cost 100's of thousands of dollars to correct. we are talking pebble beach restorations here.....

I envy you..... But, i must say, the first and only time i've ever been in a Ferrari was his, as a passenger. And it just so happened to be doing 158 miles an hour in 3rd gear on an undisclosed highway :)

MrWillys

I saw this car tonight at GSR just after Steppenwolf finished walking back to my car. Couldn't be another, it was about 9:45 pm.

seal13il

Reno4x4 Vendor
yep..I know...after HAN she went back to the shop to finish replacing all the wiring harness and electrical, fine tuning and touch up paint, than off to Dean for some sub frame welding and ........might go for custom interior during the winter time....