my cellphone got OWNED

kairo

Staff member
SO, i have my console and entire emergency brake assembly out of my jeep cause I'm fixing the bent sheetmetal, and I have a nifty hole I can look through and watch my driveshaft spin. On my way home this evening I heard a weird "thump-crack" and though "oh damnit, what's broke now" So I get home, go over the entire undercarriage and find noting wrong. About 20 minutes ago it just hit me. . . My freaking cellphone slid out of my pocket, through the hole and hit the driveshaft spinning at 2000rpms. daslflgakjagagu;agdslj;saj;lkag

kairo

Staff member
Oh yah. . . if the following people could PM me your #s, that'd be great

DBXJ
sauce
XJmoser
EricsXJ
NevadaXJ
Blackwidow
Denis
I think thats it?? If I had your # and you know I did, PM it to me

86xjfor8

kairo said:
SO, i have my console and entire emergency brake assembly out of my jeep cause I'm fixing the bent sheetmetal, and I have a nifty hole I can look through and watch my driveshaft spin. On my way home this evening I heard a weird "thump-crack" and though "oh damnit, what's broke now" So I get home, go over the entire undercarriage and find noting wrong. About 20 minutes ago it just hit me. . . My freaking cellphone slid out of my pocket, through the hole and hit the driveshaft spinning at 2000rpms. daslflgakjagagu;agdslj;saj;lkag
Oh man what a way to lose a cell phone :eek:

Connect

Man that sucks, But I can't help but imagine how bad of shape it must be in...

Hope you had insurance, its a good investment for like $3 a month

kairo

Staff member
nope! no insurance. I went to the cingular store today and payed through the nose for a new one

Connect

No kiddin I bet it got messed up by your driveshaft, dropped onto the asphalt at high speeds, run over by countless vehicles, picked up by some homeless guy, and sold to the pawn shop for $0.10

Would be worthy of a spot on my shelf :)

Seriously though did it fall out on the freeway and that's why you didn't go look for it?

kairo

Staff member
it fell out about 3/4 of the way up the street to my house. I drove up and down that road about 20 times that night looking for it. nothin. probably got pitched into some weeds or something