my new ride

Sauce

It is an 04 yamaha with 5000 miles on the odo. Runs great and gets 100 MPG :D Any ideas on how to pimp it out?
2002_Zuma.JPG

Sauce

it was a cool g, needs about $150 in work (battery, brakes, and some stuff that needs to be fixed because it was in an accident)

kairo

Staff member
rusty_tlc said:
Scooters are like fat chicks, they'r both fun to ride but you don't want your friends to see you on one. :yup:

ahahaha, i was going to post that

A fat chick is like a vespa scooter. Fun for a short ride, but you don't want your friends to see you riding one

Connect

Hahaha, I hella want it!

Ok stick with me now, we're talking camilion paint, spray paint chrome the wheels, old school harley bars, with led ground effects kit...

Oh wait, what am I saying, it's gonna get stolen from the bike rack anyways what's the point?

How the hell did the guy put 5000 miles on it anyways? Jesus

Sauce

cutthroat said:
Does it have a cupcake holder? :lolrun: The Street Vibrations crowd will probably love it.
I actually took it downtown and cruised it with my friend on the back. One of the guys on the harley asked us to show him to the titty bar...it was so cool to actually get respect :)

MR.ROCKAPE

Sauce said:
I actually took it downtown and cruised it with my friend piece-O-fruit on the back. One of the guys on the harley asked us to show him to the titty bar...it was so cool to actually get respect :) And not gay bashed for being on a scooter
I think he said SHOW ME YOUR TITTIES,thats what I will do if I see ya.Scooters AND sportsters are for chicks!!! :rainbow: And was it PJ on the back???I know how you two are close :yup: !!!!
Oh and fixed it for YA!!! :D