30x9.5 Kuhmo Venture
15x8 Cragar Soft 8's
Hitched Front and Rear
B&M Tranny Cooler

3-12_085.jpg

3-12_057.jpg

3-26_012.jpg

RenoRacing

Let's see, we got some Virginia City, some Hunter Lake, some Moon Rocks, some Bud's Canyon, here's some oops pics at Hunter and Peavine. :rolleyes:

3-12_101.jpg

4-3_002.jpg

dye_dan

I think I know where that last pic is. Is that on the trail between the lower pond and reservoir off of Seneca street off Old Virginia? Looks like a spot where the trail goes between some brush and the creek cuts through the trail.

RenoRacing

Yup, that's the road between the ponds. I got two dogs that love getting out and running and swimming. I just stumbled upon those ponds a few weeks ago.

thanks for the comments!

dye_dan

That's funny - DBXJ showed me the lower pond and I found the upper pond just a couple weeks ago too -for the same reason - to take my dog swimming. I'll keep an eye out for ya up there.

Last saturday my wife and dog and I went up there, and right after we got there this suburban rolled up, two guys got out with 40's on their hips and the other type of 40's in their hands, and started unloading clip after clip. I don't have a problem with shooting of course - love to do it myself - but not while you're drinking (and yes the driver was too). But the best part was they had about 10 kids and some wifes or something that unloaded out of the suburban too and were running around while they were shooting. Made my wife just a little bit nervous. Luckily they didn't stay around long

RenoRacing

Yeah, that's one of the drawbacks of being so accessible and close to town. There were two younger kids up there shooting into the creek about halfway between the two ponds.... brilliant! :rolleyes:

I've been getting out on the weekends with the dogs. I was up there sunday and that's when the nice picture of me stuck occured. :D

I swear that my bigger dog(fat german shorthair mutt) is part seal, she is a freak when she gets near water. She litterally will swim for hours straight, dive to the bottome of water up to about 3 feet deep and pick up rocks and crap. The little one is new to the water thing and jumped in and just went for her first swim at the lower pond last weekend.

3-26_052.jpg

dye_dan

Ya, I've been going up there to get my dog used to the water too. She's good at retrieving on land, so I wanted to work on it in the water since we'll be duck hunting this fall.

I'll be going up there probably every weekend when it's nice enough, so I'll probably see ya up there sometime.

Here's some pics of her:

Pointing out the duck to her
24%20weeks%2001.jpg

Sending her off to get it
24%20weeks%2002.jpg

24%20weeks%2003.jpg

24%20weeks%2005.jpg