Neat Camper

rundovr

man he wants a lot for a used camper my mom sold her apchee camper with hard sides for 1000 bucks and it had all the seals replaced and was near perfect and yes I spell bad. but still if someone around here could figure out how to make something like that that would sell.

wrenchjunkie

man he wants a lot for a used camper my mom sold her apchee camper with hard sides for 1000 bucks and it had all the seals replaced and was near perfect and yes I spell bad. but still if someone around here could figure out how to make something like that that would sell.
We had an Apache tent trailer. That thing was awesome. Sort of copper brown with off white panels. Ours had the hard sides for the beds/slideouts. We sold it in '76 and bought a 23' Wilderness. Man, we thought we were in tall cotton then. I still miss that Apache though.

inthemud12

I can't believe there was a company that made that! It seems like a custom job that someone just built for themselves. I'm wondering how hard it would be to make one of those. I really like the fact that it has a canopy that would protect you from rain, and the fact that it has mattresses! I just bought a new truck, and we have been camping a lot! I'd do anything not to have to put up that tent anymore!

Last edited by a moderator: