Need a new shooting spot.

BUILTnotBOUGHT

Those Sovereign Citizen fucktards really have no shame. Some old guy wearing an anti-government shirt recently thanked my wife for saving his home and corvette. Do they even see the irony? (She stuck around when the other crews took off, but that's a whole 'nother rant.) Those same "patriots" think nothing of spending hundreds of dollars on Gasden flags and tshirts and similar crap, but won't pony up $45 for an annual parcel tax to keep the local fire station open. Response time going up 10 minutes? That's ok, because we aren't paying no taxes!

Seriously, WTF? And LOL, usually when I rant like this, someone calls me a Communist. But I guess nobody will this time, because now we like Russia! LULZing you big time, pwnd by Putin.

BTD
Taxation is theft

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
Those Sovereign Citizen fucktards really have no shame. Some old guy wearing an anti-government shirt recently thanked my wife for saving his home and corvette. Do they even see the irony? (She stuck around when the other crews took off, but that's a whole 'nother rant.) Those same "patriots" think nothing of spending hundreds of dollars on Gasden flags and tshirts and similar crap, but won't pony up $45 for an annual parcel tax to keep the local fire station open. Response time going up 10 minutes? That's ok, because we aren't paying no taxes!

Seriously, WTF? And LOL, usually when I rant like this, someone calls me a Communist. But I guess nobody will this time, because now we like Russia! LULZing you big time, pwnd by Putin.

BTD
Have you been to Russia?