New forum style

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
Up until last night your options were limited to a single style for the forum. I have experimented with the style to create "Reno4x4.com Dark Side". You can check it out by switching the settings in My Settings > Edit Options (or click here) > Forum Skin (at the very bottom)
I think I modified all of the fonts/colors, so they show up well and with good contrast, but let me know if you see anything that looks weird.

86xjfor8

Denis said:
Up until last night your options were limited to a single style for the forum. I have experimented with the style to create "Reno4x4.com Dark Side". You can check it out by switching the settings in My Settings > Edit Options (or click here) > Forum Skin (at the very bottom)
I think I modified all of the fonts/colors, so they show up well and with good contrast, but let me know if you see anything that looks weird.
Looks good Denis I like it

kairo

Staff member
Denis said:

Little *too* dark for my liking. I'll be using the default still, but the new one is not without its charm

Scrub

Looks pretty good as i like the dark better but im not sure about the Bright Green....ill see if it grows :yes:

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
Scrub said:
Looks pretty good as i like the dark better but im not sure about the Bright Green....ill see if it grows :yes:

that's the only bright color in the scheme and i will play with combinations some more. i like the color by itself though, it's the lime ice cream color!!! :D