New Jeep/new to area

nooch13

Hey, I am new to the reno area (just moved in from the NJ pine barrens) and will be looking to get in on some rides shortly. I should have my Jee on the road in 7-10 days. Does anyone know how to post pics on here? I was trying to post pics of it, but can not figure it out!

Connect

First off, welcome, you can't post pics until you pay the $20 a year membership fee.

What kind of jeep you got?

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
Connect said:
First off, welcome, you can't post pics until you pay the $20 a year membership fee.

You don't have to subscribe to post pics. As long as they are hosted somewhere, on your server, etc, you can link to them using
tags.

nooch13

I just picked up an 83 CJ-5 sprung over, 2" susp lift, 1" body lift on 35's. Its in pretty good shape, but I need to get the drivers side window zipper fixed.

PizzaJeep

im always looking for an excuse to lock my hubs and hit rock so if you give me times that work for you or if you wanna plan on a day, just let me know and ill be there!

nooch13

too funny. We almost had an accident when I was driving our little commuter car (saturn) right at the top of the hill! I am in 2128