New Rock Crawler????

scottb

no but i got to play with some at a tire store in pville- cool things- the jeep didnt wheel as well as the chevy cause it kept rolling eiter backwards or to the side... Jeeps... sigh...

4xyota

a couple guy's at shaffers had them the one guy put shot gun pelots in the tire to keep it plastic I mean ruber side down and ended up grenading a ujoint then the other one they blew up with fire crackers and acetilyn bombs their pretty cool I think one of them posted something on pirate awhile back.

Rockfreek

I got mine, Changed the body from one of the other crawlers I have, it made a big diff on how it wheels = Better! Way Better! The stock body is under the chair = painted it blue = for sale for $40.00

DSC01414.jpg

It's charging rite now = reason for crappy pic. got a big rock course in the back yard that I am building & will hold a crawling event when it is done. Will put up some more pics 2morrow on the course. And the rig in action.

Check out some of the other rigs I got in the works.

DSC01419.jpg

DSC01416.jpg

DSC01422.jpg

DSC01421.jpg

This one is for Sale & hauls A$$ = brand new never ran

Rockfreek

Denis said:
how much?

I have $515 into it with the G-Digger body = will sell it for $425 W the stock body.

I also have a T-Maxx for sale with a full cage = it needs the carb rebuilt, $400
Savage chassis
DSC01425.jpg

Savage truck body
DSC01424.jpg

T-Maxx chassis
DSC01423.jpg

Here is A couple of the Wally World Krawler on the rock course.
DSC01426.jpg

DSC01427.jpg