new to reno 4x4 and reno in general

86nick

whats up guys relocated here from texas just recently picked up another truck , 1995 f150 short bed and started trail riding. only been on hunter lake so far dont really know the area as far as off road goes. would love to go on some group rides. good to know there is a forum for the reno area. look forward to meeting some other 4x4 guys.

Bitosin

Welcome to the forum...lots of trail runs posted on here, many of which your stock 150 could handle. Keep watching the threads and you'll see them posted on here.

CSib

Welcome! one thing I know for sure is that you'll love the climate here! I moved from Louisiana 1 1/2 year ago so I'm familiar with the weather your probably used to! if you start skiing or snowboarding you wont mind the snow at all! This is a great group of guys on this forum, willing to help for a case of beer in many cases! Haha!

86nick

Welcome! one thing I know for sure is that you'll love the climate here! I moved from Louisiana 1 1/2 year ago so I'm familiar with the weather your probably used to! if you start skiing or snowboarding you wont mind the snow at all! This is a great group of guys on this forum, willing to help for a case of beer in many cases! Haha!

Yes I'm loving the dry climate and all the mountains! Haven't lived where it snowed in about 8 years so I'm looking forward to some snow sports. Some snow wheeling would be fun but I might need mud terrains for that. Good to know about the beer. Then again beer and wheeling kinda go hand in hand for some.

CSib

Snow wheeling is alright, ice wheeling, not so much! Be careful! Definately use the buddy system!

DNTTRY

Whats up Nick, what part of Texas you from? I just moved up here last month from Houston. I work at Just Brakes on Virginia street. Stop by sometime. There are a few of us there with Jeeps. I havnt been wheeling here yet but Im looking forward to it as well.

Jerry

rundovr

Welcome, good to know other Texans are here I am from a small town called Iowa Park, out side Wichita Falls in north east Texas near the border of Ok.

86nick

Whats up Nick, what part of Texas you from? I just moved up here last month from Houston. I work at Just Brakes on Virginia street. Stop by sometime. There are a few of us there with Jeeps. I havnt been wheeling here yet but Im looking forward to it as well.

Jerry

i am from all over the dfw, whew Houston thats a hot one in the summer i sure dont miss the humidity. sweet i am ready to go out there and do some more wheeling as soon as i get my new brakes on thrown on. we should do some wheeling this weekend.

86nick

Welcome, good to know other Texans are here I am from a small town called Iowa Park, out side Wichita Falls in north east Texas near the border of Ok.

i have met quite a few people from texas that moved here. the panhandle. i have driven through there once.