new toy

4xyota

hey every body I just picked up a 1983 toyota pickup for six hundred bucks it eather has a blown head gasket or it has a crack in the block so I have a 350 in the garage and just need to rebuild it and my dad has a turbo400 in the shed in the back yard so if I get a rebuild kit for the motor I will drop it in but if it is to much troble then I will get a 4.3 for it, does any body know if I have to get a wireing harness for it or not? But once I learn how to post pics then I will post it up :D so tell me what you think 22r 350 or 4.3

throttleboy

4.3,turbo 350,4to1 d 300 or an atlas 5.0 :wink:!! howell can turn the harness and computer in to a stand alone system!!

4xyota

That sounds like a good setup but where could I get my hands on a motor, do you know how much it would cost for a 4.3L motor plus I would want to stick with a dual case setup from a toyota

4xyota

sounds good I will have to make a trip yo reno one of these weekends and get a price and also do you know where I could get a wireing harness or will I have some way to us e mine ?