Nick Danger....Dead???

GloNDark

WTF??? What gives man, anyone know what happened?

I don't care if you hated him, I loved him. Funniest guy on the radio.

:(:(

4X4BABE

GloNDark said:
WTF??? What gives man, anyone know what happened?

I don't care if you hated him, I loved him. Funniest guy on the radio.

:(:(
yeah i know i heard it early this morning at work...im in disbelief...it makes me realize not to take **** for granted..or sweat over somethin as petty as my jeep...i rather have my life...i cant get through to ask how he died and they havent said...it sux..:(

GloNDark

They just said that "All we can say is he was found late in the afternoon in his apartment, and that they have ruled out the possibility of foul play"

WTF?? He better not have commited suicide. I knew he was selfish, but come awn.......:(

4X4BABE

they just said they ruled out foul play, so im thinkin drug overdose, they wont tell u if u call...its confidential...but he went to a show and came home so i think he tried to have TOO much fun if u know what i mean

GloNDark

4x4babe said:
they just said they ruled out foul play, so im thinkin drug overdose, they wont tell u if u call...its confidential...but he went to a show and came home so i think he tried to have TOO much fun if u know what i mean

What a shame..............:(

DBXJ

damn that sucks i did listened to him too.
i heard a bunch of gun fire last night wounder if that had anything to do with it

NevadaXJ

I used to listen to him back before I got XM radio back in December, that sucks to hear what happened....

Sauce

didn't ever really like nick danger (I think he got his kicks from this). On a brighter side, you need to change your rig info scott b :)

Connect

Back on subject, there was a guy shot dead somewhere in reno, but if they ruled out foul play this would not be him. I'd put my money on overdose or alcohol poisening. You know you would have to be messed up to do what he did, everyday.

kairo

Staff member
i listened to the Nick Danger tribute type thing from 3:00 to about 7 this evening. It was incredible how many people that guy had a positive influence on. Sure he was a jackass on the air, but in real life: Totally different guy. :(

Scrub

kairo said:
i listened to the Nick Danger tribute type thing from 3:00 to about 7 this evening. It was incredible how many people that guy had a positive influence on. Sure he was a jackass on the air, but in real life: Totally different guy. :(

Yea, i listened to that also, pretty amazing that a guy who wanted everyone to think he was such an asshole, helped out so many people.

they are having a memorial concert at club underground on friday night with all the proceedes going to his family. might be worth going too.

4X4BABE

Scrub said:
Yea, i listened to that also, pretty amazing that a guy who wanted everyone to think he was such an asshole, helped out so many people.

they are having a memorial concert at club underground on friday night with all the proceedes going to his family. might be worth going too.
i just read the newspaper...nick danger shot himself..."self afflicted gun shot wound":(

d'cheat

For the longest time, I thought it was a prank. That nick would be back form vacation and we would all get a pissed off chuckle.....

Gods this sucks.
I admit it, I thought he was a prick. But hey, it was just a show..

RIP.