• DISCLAIMER: RENO4x4 is in no way responsible for any firearms transactions made on and/or through this site. All transactions must be in accordance with all local, state and federal laws. By use of the site, buyer and seller specifically agree to hold RENO4x4 completely harmless for any damages from misuse, illegal transactions, etc.

NOTICE TO ALL NEW MEMBERS SELLING FIREARMS

kairo

Staff member
Thank you for considering Reno4x4 as a place to sell your goods. While we value an active marketplace, we value more-so an active community discussion. Therefore all new members or members with few posts contributing to the firearms marketplace will be subjected to evaluation. Your posts, as per the forum rules may be edited, deleted, or otherwise modified at our discretion. Please do not take offense if your content has been modified. Direct all questions to the administrative staff.

I (we) understand there is a shortage, a scare, and a hype to firearms in the U.S. right now. Prices will rise as supply and speculation drive them. Reno4x4, however, will not become a haven of one-post members taking advantage of scare tactics to make a profit.

If you have any questions please PM myself or any of the other moderators.

Thanks

Deluxxx

I have a ak for sale.

62C73883-AE32-41E4-9A2A-5111FBDE2690-208-00000021F9A45A3D.jpg

pumpkin

Thank you for considering Reno4x4 as a place to sell your goods. While we value an active marketplace, we value more-so an active community discussion. Therefore all new members or members with few posts contributing to the firearms marketplace will be subjected to evaluation. Your posts, as per the forum rules may be edited, deleted, or otherwise modified at our discretion. Please do not take offense if your content has been modified. Direct all questions to the administrative staff.

I (we) understand there is a shortage, a scare, and a hype to firearms in the U.S. right now. Prices will rise as supply and speculation drive them. Reno4x4, however, will not become a haven of one-post members taking advantage of scare tactics to make a profit.

Thanks

Thanks nick its about time someone stood up and did this.

bdevr

Best use of moderator "superpowers" ever! On a serious note, thank you for trying to restore a bit of sanity around here.

tinseltomb

Thanks

Eh, while I appreciate the sentiment, I think it's better people post outrageous prices than not post at all. The reality is for these types of firearms you are talking about the stores both locally and online are 100% sold out. The laws of supply and demand exist in Reno, unfortunately, as they do on the rest of the planet.

Am I wrong? I am not buying or selling these types of firearms, but I do believe in a free marketplace. I seriously doubt anyone on here will fall for a price that is truly outrageous.

Just saying...

CashMoney

I piss excellence.
Eh, while I appreciate the sentiment, I think it's better people post outrageous prices than not post at all. The reality is for these types of firearms you are talking about the stores both locally and online are 100% sold out. The laws of supply and demand exist in Reno, unfortunately, as they do on the rest of the planet.

Am I wrong? I am not buying or selling these types of firearms, but I do believe in a free marketplace. I seriously doubt anyone on here will fall for a price that is truly outrageous.

Just saying...

What he's getting at is this is a community of people not craigslist. If people want to get on and never have even posted anything before then be asshats they can take that shit somewhere else.

tinseltomb

>> What he's getting at is this is a community of people not craigslist. If people want to get on and never have even posted anything before then be asshats they can take that shit somewhere else.

I do agree with you on that. Take that crap to Armslist. :)

kairo

Staff member
What he's getting at is this is a community of people not craigslist. If people want to get on and never have even posted anything before then be asshats they can take that shit somewhere else.

Correct. This was what I was after.

kairo

Staff member

Just saying...

I appreciate the comment. I do believe, however, that Reno4x4 has enough members, posts, and comments to sustain itself as it stands (with the original creation of the forum being 4x4 related) rather than it needing to feed off of new people signing up just to make money off of guns.

seal13il

Premium Member
Kairo, as u know me and most mods dont see eye to eye, I came up with the idea a long time ago and was always shut down, good to see you took it in your own hands and pushed it in! kudos to you on a job well done!

DirtyChemist

Premium Member
I do agree with the first post, this is an ACTIVE community and we really WON'T buy into the "$1000 bone stock AR 15" hype. We find a brand new glock is worth $500 after it leaves the store and has been shot 20 times and new members will be told that not simply ignored.

Bitosin

I have been criticized in the past for similar comments. This is supposed to be a 4x4 forum which allows members to buy, sell, trade weapons. It bothers me to see the one-post-wonders who log in only to try to sell guns and probably don't even know what a 4x4 is.

Thank you Kairo for making it official.

rundovr

Nick, would it offend you if I said I love you--------in the bro kinda way so don't get your hopes up on going fat, cause if you go fat you don't go back. Thanks for saying what most of us feel.

BIG BLUE

A mod who uses his super mod powers for the good of mankind vs evil. Sweet bro what color is your cape? I think its cool since I have to scan thru three pages of gun ads to find anything 4x4 related. Thanks Nick.

aspemp2

Good. It's ridiculous that people get so greedy when anything happens instead of bonding together and trying to make a positive difference. Personally, I like buying and trading here because people are reasonable and it very sad to see that give way to someone trying to rip off someone else. I like kairo's post, and I think it is pathetic that anyone from this forum could think otherwise.

Nevadastars

A mod who uses his super mod powers for the good of mankind vs evil. Sweet bro what color is your cape? I think its cool since I have to scan thru three pages of gun ads to find anything 4x4 related. Thanks Nick.

The bold highlighted sentence makes no sense. The gun ads are in a section all by itself, so you should never find anything 4x4 related in there. If you want 4x4 related ads or threads, just go to those sections and avoid the firearms area.

Bitosin

The bold highlighted sentence makes no sense. The gun ads are in a section all by itself, so you should never find anything 4x4 related in there. If you want 4x4 related ads or threads, just go to those sections and avoid the firearms area.

Did it occur to you that many (if not most) of us just click on the "What's New?" tab to refresh and see what posts there are? Much easier than searching thru the forum section to find individual posts, unless you are only looking for one particular type of posting. Lately, the firearms ads have been dominating the forum and thus the need for Nick to make his statement.