NP231 vs. NVG241OR

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
I thought I would post a side-by-side picture of both, so you all can see the difference.

DSCF0901.jpg

Besides having a fixed rear yoke from factory and 4:1 gearset, it also has 6 planetary gears instead of 3 in 231 case.

Sauce

what can I say denis, you suck :D You also should have saved yourself some time and bought a Rubicon, sounds like somebody has some envy :yup:

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
davidt said:
what can I say denis, you suck :D You also should have saved yourself some time and bought a Rubicon, sounds like somebody has some envy :yup:

I will be done with the Jeep at a lower cost than buying a new Rubicon without any upgrades. I even thought of a hood sticker to look like RUBICON, it will say BOLT-ON in the same font/size letters. :D:D

Sauce

Denis said:
I will be done with the Jeep at a lower cost than buying a new Rubicon without any upgrades. I even thought of a hood sticker to look like RUBICON, it will say BOLT-ON in the same font/size letters. :D:D
There is a guy in town with a lifted yellow tj, his sticker says Robicon :rolleyes: That would be cool, the font kind of looks like arial to me

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
davidt said:
There is a guy in town with a lifted yellow tj, his sticker says Robicon :rolleyes: That would be cool, the font kind of looks like arial to me

It's actually some sort of modified Gothic script. Jeep probably owns the actual font template.

Sauce

This is arial black...Jeep
this is the jeep logo...
Logo%20Only%20in%20a%20Jeep.jpg

and another
2004-12-17-daimler-jeep-logo.jpg

If you cleaned up the edges, flattened out the tail on the J and the 2 e's it would be very close IMHO

Sauce

Good call on the gothic script dennis :bowdown: I think these would be better

This one is my favorite
MALL RATED
This one is a close second
MALL CRAWLER

Last edited: