Pick-n-pull

4xyota

So I went on the hunt to find some hood vents but still no luck but did find some other cool stuff 35 with rim,3'' body lift and Izzy found a nice a$$ steering wheel it's a GT Grant classic wood wheel and found the key's to a car and am hiding the 35 untill I get the money for it.

Scrub

at PNP it all depends on the size of the tire, i need to find a correct size spare too more things for the to-do list :(

4xyota

I dont know for the guy at the register was looking at the rim size and it was about 37 buck's but not quite shure. I was wondering about the PNP in reno does it have alot more of the same vehicle's because the on in carson kinda suck's not to many Toyota's to pick from and when their is one it's like abunch of starving people fighting over a piece of bread. I am spacificaly looking for a 1985-1995 toyota 4wd pickup inperticular :D

Sauce

not many here, when we do get them they get picked over real quick. We have been fairly lucky, we had about 2 4x4 post 1985 4x4's in the past month, but they are gone now

Sauce

4xyota said:
Ya I herd that airport auto wrecking is a good source of mini truck part's :confused:
yeah, but they are expensive...check pirate4x4.com, there are a ton of toy parts there

4xyota

ya but then I want to get coil kit's and 38's hela tude work but dont have a welder or torch or bender :( ,all sort's of stuff I am far from getting untill this summer :D

Sauce

4xyota said:
ya but then I want to get coil kit's and 38's hela tude work but dont have a welder or torch or bender :( ,all sort's of stuff I am far from getting untill this summer :D
I was going to go that route but leafs are so much simpler to work with, so I am converting the front to leafs. plus I don't trust my welds for anything structural...yet.

4xyota

What kind of rig do you have I cant tell on your avatar from the old forum was it a toyota or jeep camanchey :confused: ether way I have see a cherokee with front leafs with revolver's up front on 36's it was hela nice :D

Sauce

yup its a manche, I am just gathering parts for the swap right now. I will be picking my axles up next week, and I need to find a dana 300 and some 35's or 37's

Sauce

I guess going in is relative, I won't be ready to put them in until the end of may, it is really tedious getting all of my parts together for the big swap

Scrub

yea getting the little stuff together for the big stuff allways take time, waiting is the hardest part if your like me :)