Pics from Bronco Canyon, June 18th, 2005

NevadaXJ

As many of you know some of us made a practice run to test out new mods before the rubicon. We had a great time, and I want to thank everyone for helping me get through. Tested the rock rails, bumper, and Aussie locker, and all went very well.....

The pics:
http://www.leavethepavement.com/4x4/

As always, pic of the day;

bronc19.jpg

Vids are uploading as we speak.....

KYOTA

nice pics, I want to come back and run thru dead horse again and the un-named trail that spoon is looking for also :yup:

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
Tom, your control arm is bent, are you sure it's ok for Rubicon???

bronc29.jpg

:disagree:

xjmoser

How about that bent "rail" at the right of the pic.

My rear DS took a beating (bent to shit)now I need a new one before the trip. Anyone have one I can borrow :eek:

EricsXJ

That junkyard on 4th st may be your answer unless you can find someone with a 96+ shaft... I bought my front shaft from them and with taxes they charged me $70. Getting my rear shaft balanced at Reno Driveline cost $66 so $70 wasn't that bad I guess. Problem is they might charge you more for a rear shaft.

If you get a new one, maybe the dented one could serve as a trail spare for the trip?

NevadaXJ

I'll call my friend tommorrow and see if he still has his DS from his 2000 Cherokee. He may have gotten rid of it, but maybe we can get lucky....