Pics?

Sierra Valley

Can somebody hold my hand and walk me through on how to post an actual image on this site besides a link to imagestation. I am hitting the image button, then pasting the url for the photo in that image pop up it has a tag on either side. When I submitted it said photo temporarily unavailable. :dunno:

kairo

Staff member
problem with imagestation then probably.

try just using the code

*img]  (no *)

Sasquatch

Premium Member
try to right click on the image, then copy the location property of the image and then paste that into the image link when starting a new thread or a reply. Hope this helps.

Connect

I like villagephotos.com but others use photobucket. villagephotos is never down and has a decent bandwith.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
you do have to subscribe as a Member to be able to attach pictures directly to your posts, this way they are stored on Reno4x4.com server and will not disappear from your posts later. ;) ;) ;)

Sierra Valley

Denis said:
you do have to subscribe as a Member to be able to attach pictures directly to your posts, this way they are stored on Reno4x4.com server and will not disappear from your posts later. ;) ;) ;)

Dennis, What,When,Why,Where,$

Norm the Big

I'm already checking out another trail tomorow. I'll post up on it when I'm done. It's not my ride so I'll post up when I get back and I'll let everyone know when I'm going again. TY for the invite though. I appreciate it. Dennis was talking about Bronco Canyon. I think I'd be down for that pretty soon.

RARECJ8

speaking of bronco canyon, the mother lode rock crawlers are bringing up all the toys to run the canyon november 12.

maybe we can hook up w/ them...

anyone done Jumbo Grade from Washoe Valley to VC? weasy trail if dry-- add snow, slime and mud-- well, that's fun! Another related trail is following the original Ophir Geade-- it runs from top of Washoe Hill and intersects the Jumbo grade around where the old town site is located.

Then if in VC, gottta stop for a 'soda', hahaha

mb