Piece of Jeep's friend selling???

Status
Not open for further replies.

PizzaJeep

ya mr rogers is thinkin about sellin the jeeper.. maybe. hes got a kid on the way and needs more vehicle for his getting-it-ness

its all gravy tho, i still would rather build mine myself and see what kind of creation it ends up being. i like my neighbors, but its just not my style. every time i look at it, it has all of his work in it, so id never be able to personally call it 'my own'

spoon

PizzaJeep said:
id never be able to personally call it 'my own'
Sure you could flamer. Just add some of your custom flamer brackets :barf: and paint a rainbow on the hood, then Mr. Rogers junk would be all you. 22K might be a bit too steep for you though. Better ask Mama Matilda for a raise on your allowance. Hey why didn't Mr. Rogers post his junk for sale on Reno 4x4???????? :D

throttleboy

spoon said:
Sure you could flamer. Just add some of your custom flamer brackets :barf: and paint a rainbow on the hood, then Mr. Rogers junk would be all you. 22K might be a bit too steep for you though. Better ask Mama Matilda for a raise on your allowance.
now that theres funny...i dont care who you are :yup: !!

crackmonkey

I guess I shouldn't bag on pizza-$hit so much, he might be one of my offspring. Matilda always did love to party........ :cool:

spoon

throttleboy said:
after a no show :disagree: !!
Hey T-Boy cut Mr. Rogers some slack, he probably wasn't there because he was practicing for the next RTI ramp competition down at Summit. OOOOOH......OOOOOH, can't wait for the pics from that :rolleyes: :D

PizzaJeep

spoon said:
Sure you could flamer. Just add some of your custom flamer brackets :barf: and paint a rainbow on the hood, then Mr. Rogers junk would be all you. 22K might be a bit too steep for you though. Better ask Mama Matilda for a raise on your allowance. Hey why didn't Mr. Rogers post his junk for sale on Reno 4x4???????? :D
dont forget the penises on the axles, man!!!!

mr rogers didnt post it on reno 4x4 because its not a cherokee.. duh!

crackmonkey

PizzaJeep said:
suck it.. posin, donkey punched, mamas boy
Wow. Powerful words from a dork that throws his buddy into, and then can't even show up for, his own challenge. Then, you have the only friend that you do have (runnin' naked with you in the woods on the Rubicon trail all weekend) and your Mama :mama: defending you on this board. Tell us..... where was Joe's toe all weekend? I'll bet you won't post pictures of that will you?
What kind of milk does your Mama supply with those sugar cookies. :barf:
Rock on Piece-a-jeep, rainbow warrior! :woot2:

Status
Not open for further replies.