DBXJ

well its that time again
boulavarde pizza
1076 N. Rock Blvd
sparks NV
6:30P.M-till every one leaves
its this friday hope to see some new members there

Fish Sticks

Thats all thats going to show. Maybe we should change it to rib night and meet down at the cook off, that should get some folks off the couch. :bustedrun

blackwidow

yea i won't be making it either guys.. Don't get off work until 8. And David"sauce", givme a shout, I still have your camera from Moon rocks

Fish Sticks

Sorry I was just being stupid. I probably won't make it. Most people have alot going on this weekend so the turn out will be small.

kairo

Staff member
aww crap! was it tonight? Did I miss it? DBXJ, what on earth did you leave on my cellphone? your message wasent clear.

Scrub

erm....i thought everyone decided on doing it next week instead....damn i guess i totally missed it too then :(

PizzaJeep

if you PM my mom, youll soon realize that she has always thought that i was the sharpest basketball out of all of my sibilings

Fish Sticks

DBXJ said:
yea if your gonna be there cutthroat i'll bring ya that movie back
DBXJ I won't be at pizza night. I'm going to get my monthly megadose of grease tailgating at the wolfpack cougar game tonight. Catch you at the next one.

blackwidow

cutthroat said:
DBXJ I won't be at pizza night. I'm going to get my monthly megadose of grease tailgating at the wolfpack cougar game tonight. Catch you at the next one.

for sure I am going to be tailgaitin' it too......oh and watchin' the game