Pizza Night this friday

Sauce

Pizza night this friday, whos going??? I can't make it but thought I would remind everyone :(

throttleboy

i might stop by,i need to pick up my shirts from Jesse!! hey davidt,i just noticed the stinger thing thats funny,i'll have to admit my stinger is big :D !!

Sauce

throttleboy said:
i might stop by,i need to pick up my shirts from Jesse!! hey davidt,i just noticed the stinger thing thats funny,i'll have to admit my stinger is big :D !!
check out the last post on my build up thread, i put a picture up that reminded me of you

EricsXJ

I plan on being there. Now that it gets dark later we can actually spend a little time in the parking lot if anyone has any new mods they want to show off!

blackwidow

yea i'll be there. Hey tom, are you showin up so we can watch some videos of BC? I'm glad it gets dark later now, we can actually check out each others rigs and see em' w/o being cold!

PizzaJeep

HEY ill be there!!!! haha.. anyways.. that sounds great i wanna atleast see some wicked video of bronco canyon.. and i have to show off my jeep a little... some may say ive done a few little tiny itty bitty things to it- not not THAT MUCH lately :crazy:

anyways cant wait to see ya'll again!
me

Scrub

I'll be there, i gotta pick up a couple shirts from jesse and a set of stickers from tom while im there too :)

See everyone There.

-Matt-

4xyota

I might make it, not shure though i have so many thing's to do this weekend, but do know that I have to be home early I have a big job in Tahoe on saturday and dont want to be a total peace of shat but I will try and make it ;)

RenoRacing

I'll be there with everyones shirts that have ordered them up to this point! And stickers for anyone that didn't get in on Toms order!

People with shirts ready for pickup:

Throttleboy
Nevada XJ
XJMoser
Denis
LandCruiser18
DBXJ
Scrub