Pizza Night Tomorrow? 8-5-05

Scrub

I Havent heard any reason why not, I Dont get off work till 6pm but i should be there after then.....

JOE THE TOE

Not There, Got A Pirate Meeting. Their Meetings Are Normally On The First Thursday But They Changed It For This Month,dammit.i've Really Wanted To Meet You Guys, May'be Next Time.

Scrub

JOE THE TOE said:
Not There, Got A Pirate Meeting. Their Meetings Are Normally On The First Thursday But They Changed It For This Month,dammit.i've Really Wanted To Meet You Guys, May'be Next Time.

Ah just skip out on the pirate guys.....we are more important :D :yup:

kairo

Staff member
blackwidow said:
you know nick you've said this for the past oh 3 months at least...so to you i say :bs: but it was good seein ya yesterday

my dad and bro are goin' to HAN, so my mom and I will attend pizza night :D

kairo

Staff member
ikrawl said:
Pizza? Where? What time? Is this like some sort of 4X club meeting?

yep. the members of this board meet the first friday of every month at boulevard pizza on rock blvd at 6pm. It's not really an organized meeting. We just get together and talk about our rigs, eat some pizza, and discuss trails we want to run

Sauce

we all meet up once a month, not a club meeting per say, but just a get together to talk about trail runs, meet some forum members, discuss local issues and basically whatever sometimes we will take a look at pics or videos from recent runs... It starts at 6:30 usually and runs until whenever you feel like leaving. Here is the address...
Boulavarde Pizza
1076 N. Rock Blvd
sparks, NV
edit: looks like you beat me to it nick

kairo

Staff member
well I may not be there. Gotta run into work for a few hours, got some importanty stuff to take care of.

blackwidow

kairo said:
well I may not be there. Gotta run into work for a few hours, got some importanty stuff to take care of.

:blahblah: ya ya I knew somethin would come up....by the time you finally show nick we'll all have buggy's or rigs on 38's