DBXJ

well its that time again
boulavarde pizza
1076 N. Rock Blvd
sparks NV
6:30P.M-till every one leaves
its this friday hope to see some new members there

blackwidow

I'll be there for a little bit, have to wake up early saturday and go pick up my 35" MTR's.......ya baby!!!! :rock:

xjmoser

blackwidow said:
I'll be there for a little bit, have to wake up early saturday and go pick up my 35" MTR's.......ya baby!!!! :rock:

I will get them for you so you can stay later.

PizzaJeep

after thinkin about it... this is kinda like free business for me, so im thankin everyone now for comin in every month.. and on top of that i like all of you guys a whole lot!!!

-from now on drinks on me(soda type)

-food 10% off

i generally always work fridays, in fact i havent missed one pizza night right from the beginning since ive worked through every one of them, so wear something that tells me that your a wheeler and part of us, or just tell me your with reno4x4 and pick on me if i dont recognize you yet(sorry in advance if i dont recognize you right off), and especially for any new members or soon-to-be-members, i dont know you yet but i want to get to know you better, so look for me to get your reno4x4 discount.

~~newbies who dont know me- dorky lookin kid wearing a black apron, standing next to the cash register, making all of my mooks do the real work. im tony.. the manager... and the wrangler strangler mwahaha :crazy:

... wow i need to go to bed.. talk to ya'll on fri

kairo

Staff member
too bad she's DIRRRTYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111one

it was awesome in "House of Wax" when she got impaled. Take that, super slut!

blackwidow

kairo said:

well the only movies i would watch with paris hilton in it are located in the back room at the movie store... :yup:

DBXJ

kairo said:

agreed :yup:

well i can bring a dvd player which is my PS2 so someone bring movies

kairo

Staff member
Hmmmmmmmmmm HMMMMMMMMMMM HMMMMMMMMMMM! I've got a problem. As much as I would like to attend Pizza Night (having missed it last time :() I do believe that I shall be in South Lake Tahoe staying at my buddies cabin with a group of people. And unfortunately for you guys, most of those people are women :p So no offense to y'all, but I suppose I shall have to catch you next month! P.S. Nobody's gone wheeling lately, and I'm about to FREAK out! So lets go!

blackwidow

nick you're leash is getting smaller by the minute. There may be several girls but you a already attched at the hip with one.

willyj

great! i will be there in my blue Ramcharger.
ill see if i can bring any of our members on ramchargercentral.com

nooch13

Is that this Friday? If so I will try to make it... I am from NY origionally, how am I going to like the pizza???