post whores?

Scrub

[Rant]

man.....I Lost my Internet connection less than a week ago, and there were a few people here that had less posts than me and now they have like 600 posts......then looking at their posts its just that person agreeing with what everyone else has allready said...... man i hate post whores. :yes:

[/Rant]

NevadaXJ

BTW, you can do it to. As you have seen by the posters in question, your reply really doesn't have to add anything to the thread. Call it "filler" if you will.... :rolling:

Scrub

NevadaXJ said:
BTW, you can do it to. As you have seen by the posters in question, your reply really doesn't have to add anything to the thread. Call it "filler" if you will.... :rolling:

Yes i know i can post whore and i have done it plenty in the past. i just felt like ranting this morning.

and no i still havent "found" my internet connection, i think i might have left it at the JY when i was there on sunday :banghead:

and tboy I Like Whores Also, just not Post Whores :rolling:

Dirty Harry

Staff member
Who cares about post count? It is pretty obvious to anyone who reads this boards for a little while who knows the difference between a transfer case and a tangerine and who doesn't.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
Posting in certain forums does not increase your post count. :no: :rolling:

Scrub

Dirty Harry said:
Who cares about post count? It is pretty obvious to anyone who reads this boards for a little while who knows the difference between a transfer case and a tangerine and who doesn't.

a transfer case is that little citrus fruit right? :yes:

rusty_tlc

Scrub said:
[Rant]

man.....I Lost my Internet connection less than a week ago, and there were a few people here that had less posts than me and now they have like 600 posts......then looking at their posts its just that person agreeing with what everyone else has allready said...... man i hate post whores. :yes:

[/Rant]
Me to.

Does anybody really keep track of their post count?

scottb

what's a transgyrene?

yeah on a different board i frequent there are people with over 6000 posts in less than a year... i mean good god! i whore sometimes but i usually try to make it useful.

Connect

rusty_tlc said:
Is chit chat one?
Nope!

Man if my posts in the hardcore section would of counted, I'd be rich :)

But yes there are some people who post whore but it's really not that important. Hell denis could give himself 100,000 posts and make our measly 500 look like nothing.

I for one always have something useful to say, read it or not, care about it or not, it's not a 3 worder :)