Pressure switch

Sauce

Does anybody know where to get a pressure switch for an OBA setup? I know grainger has them, any other places?

rusty_tlc

I'm having a brain fart. Look in the yellow pages for compressor sales, I think the company you are looking for is Sierra Air. I can look it up tomorow at work if nobody else gives you an idea.

Connect

I agree with Rusty, any local air supply store would be able to get them, in stock however I'm not sure of.

rusty_tlc

Atlas Copco
1020 S. Rock
331-8080

I've used these guys for a while to install and maintain the air here at work. Give them a call.

Sauce

atlas copco didn't have anything that small, thanks for the lead though. I am thinking maybe grainger.

rusty_tlc

JOE THE TOE said:
Hose & Fitting's,across From Baldini's On Rock Next To Sunshine Service.
Good answer I didn't realize they carried pressure switches but it makes sense. They are the place for hydraulic stuff, They built a PS hose for me when I couldn't find me at any parts place in town.

RWKXJ

pressure switch...

Sauce-
I just got my york mounted, and for the switch I ordered a small garage type compressor on ebay. I am not totally sure if it will work but I will strip and use the switch, blow-off valve and guage when I get it. I also will use the 2 gallon tank. If it seems like it wont work then I only spent $50 on a small compressor for the house. I am waiting for the compressor to come in the mail, I will give an update when I figure it out...

Dr Smash

Reno4x4 Vendor
adjustable tank pressure switches can be had a WEDCO electical supply for like 15$ what I run