progress of rear coilover project on my cherokee

izzy

this is my plan, i am stretching the wheelbase 11" back fromm stock, running a fuelcell right now, started building a rollcage, running 38's, rear 9 inch with 31 spline chromoly shafts, 4.88 gears, a detroit locker. for the front, i am going swapping a waggy 44 with 4.88's and an arb. now for the t-case, i will be running an atlas, but that wont be until the middle of winter. here is a pic of my jeep chopped in the rear, and how far it will be stretched

jeep9pa.png

i am plating the crap out of my frame with 1/4 plate, and the rear coilovers are going to tie in the cage, here are some more pics
my fuelcell
kyle0028jr.jpg

pic of fenders right now
kyle0034my.jpg

MR.ROCKAPE

HOLD UP THERE IS SOME "REAL TECH" BEING POSTED:thumbsup: FOR A CHANGE!!!!
CHECK IT OUT A "HARDCORE" CHIKOREE:yes: YOU BETTER NOT POST ANY MORE PICS OF THAT HERE CAUSE THE XJ GUYS WILL BE------->:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
YOU PUTTING A INTERIOR CAGE IN THAT BAD BOY???

izzy

ya im putting an interior cage in it, the cage is going to be tied into the sliders and the front and rear bumpers

PizzaJeep

SICK!!!!!!

as long as the tubing obviously comes through your body with what would look like little disregard for waxing your paint as possible. i want tubing that goes through it!!!!!

looks awesome!!

ya the cage is going to be tied into everything. the sliders are going too be tied int the bumper with a tube that is going to be run on the inner fenderwell.
i will post pics as i progress
izzy

izzy

well i got the b pillar made, the sliders, and the tube rear fenders. . also might be selling my gears, detroit, and 9 inch. going full width 60 in the rear and 44 in front with 38's. i will post pics tonight at about 6pm when i get off work, and start working on my junk
izzy

Sierra Valley

Looks like it will be a nice set up. How much for the ford 9, I want one for the rear and a waggy for the front of my heep as well. But would settle for waggys front and rear. Just cant find one.

izzy

ok here are a few pics of the sliders, tube fender, and the b pillar

kyle0242me.jpg

kyle0256lx.jpg

kyle0264ym.jpg

kyle0279em.jpg

more pics to come tommorrow when i get more finished

izzy

ok here are a few pics of the sliders, tube fender, and the b pillar

kyle0242me.jpg

kyle0256lx.jpg

kyle0264ym.jpg

kyle0279em.jpg

more pics to come tommorrow when i get more finished

izzy

thanx
the rockers are made of 1 3/4" hrew .120wall, and the spreaders are 1". ya there pretty easy to make took me about an hour to do them.