put my Reno4x4.com sticker on...

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
.. on my car. :lolrun:

DSCF1218.jpg


Freshly lowered 1.6" front and 1" rear, adjustable Tokico Illumina struts and Tein H-Tech springs. Adjustable shocks are nice, now I'm thinking of getting Rancho 9000 for the Jeep.
 
Last edited:

kairo

Moderator
Staff member
a jeep sticker on your car? that's gotta add 20 hp at least. just like if we go sticking type "r" stickers on our XJs :D
 

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
kairo said:
a jeep sticker on your car? that's gotta add 20 hp at least. just like if we go sticking type "r" stickers on our XJs :D

Type R is for Hondas, Nissans get SE-R stickers. :lolrun: I estimate the horsepower gain of 18hp at the wheels, and it also doubled my crawl ratio.
 

Sauce

Active member
Denis said:
Type R is for Hondas, Nissans get SE-R stickers. :lolrun: I estimate the horsepower gain of 18hp at the wheels, and it also doubled my crawl ratio.
When is your Heep going to be ready Denis?
 

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
davidt said:
When is your Heep going to be ready Denis?

The driveshafts came in, but there was a mix-up with the order, so they put wrong slip ends on, 1310s instead of 1330. Jess and HAD overnighted me the right parts, so I should be able to drive the Jeep out of the garage on Thursday. Moonrocks on Sat. :D
 

rusty_tlc

New member
Denis said:
The driveshafts came in, but there was a mix-up with the order, so they put wrong slip ends on, 1310s instead of 1330. Jess and HAD overnighted me the right parts, so I should be able to drive the Jeep out of the garage on Thursday. Moonrocks on Sat. :D
Who made your drivlines? If I ever get my drive train back in I'll need new shafts.
 

PizzaJeep

Active member
ooo pretty.. if im running this weekend, ill come by and watch you break crap haha

yay i made it up the v crack today with rockape and throttle boy!!! im stoked that my tires are finally starting to stick to rocks.. thats what youll have to do to make them stick... air them down a lot, and light them up for a while.. then they stick... not at well as id like, but better than what they were doing before
 

Reno Computer Repair

renocomputerrepair.com
Staff member
Nice Car!!!

Next time you get you car all cleaned up for a photo date....put some armor all on those tires and make it shine....lol. Rare told me it helps deflect mud!!!!!
 
Top