Quad ride ?

MrBfy

Anyone up for a ride out from Gville ?
I'm in Fish Springs & we could ride out from my house . Plenty of parking space (for trailers even) at my house.

This week or weekend . Let me know.
I'll be on my quad.

MrBfy

Went out today from my house by quad to slater Mine, then all the way over the back side of Mt Siegel, then took the trail to the very top of Mt Siegel, then back down the back side and then over and back down through Pine-nut road and all the way back home.
Didn't hit any snow.
Only deep trenches from the floods and run off and very little water.

CashMoney

I piss excellence.
I've seen pictures of the Slater mine and Mt Siegel, definitely a ride I'd like to do this summer when my pups big enough to stay home her self

MrBfy

Truly an awesome view from the very top of Mt Siegel.
Anyone ever interested in coming over and going for a ride, let me know and we can plan it.
I'm always looking for other people for long quad/ATV/UTV rides.
My quad holds almost 10 gallons.
4.8 in the stock tank
And
5 gallons in the reserve.

MrBfy

Weather is better now it's warmer. Again I ask the same question. Possible this weekend?

MrBfy

Just put on a new belt and Hi-Lifter Springs.
If anyone wants to go for a ride up Mt Siegel and beyond, let me know?
Parking & ride out from my Place.

MrBfy

FYI- I'm not riding around here if it's storming...floods.
Any non storming day though I'm game.

CashMoney

I piss excellence.
when I get done with the night in the country stuff I might swing out. Never seen mt siegel, it looks pretty cool from the pictures

WJeeper

I would, but my trailer isn't registered yet. I need to get that done.

BTW, what quad are your riding? I just got a crappy warrior 350 that I'm working on fixing up. It seems to start missing after it gets revved too high. seems to do fine at lower rpm's though.

MrBfy

BTW, what quad are your riding? I just got a crappy warrior 350 that I'm working on fixing up. It seems to start missing after it gets revved too high. seems to do fine at lower rpm's though.

After you clean air filter and change all fluids and tune up...Adjust your valves ...

Rage.690

Stuck parking brake switch on left hand perch

WJeeper

I have cleaned the filter, and re-oiled it. Changed oil, replaced battery, rebuilt carb, took head off and checked rings and piston(all looked good as per ATV repair shop).
Just got a new stator and pickup coil, and ignition coil, but not put them in yet.

I have checked the parking brake thing, but it does not feel like that is kicking in.

If I run it with the headlights on, it drains the battery, so that's why I got the stator and pickup coil, in case its starting to fail.

Anyway, I'll stop the thread hijack, and get the stator and coils in. If its still an issue, then I'll start a new thread.

I'd like to test a few 400cc range sport quads, as I'm looking for another in the $1500 range. I rode a 400ex, but it felt weird compared to the warrior, so I'm not sure what right should feel like. lol.

MrBfy

It's all good.
My quad needs its heads adjusted.
It runs great but it doesn't have the umph it used to and it kinda feels off.

MrBfy

Any1 wanting to come out and ride just let me know.
22Oniner130
Text/call
My cell
Try to give me a little heads up & not spring it in me so I can come along too .
You're welcome to park here anyways.

MrBfy

Wife wanted smokes yesterday, so our oldest son(9) & I rode the quad over to Johnson Lane Gas station.
Nice ride, could've drove to Wally World down the back road, but not nearly peaceful & enjoyable .

MrBfy

I don't care what you ride as long as it doesn't choke everything with debris.
So, I probably won't ride with Sandrails etc.
My quad can go 75+ but, it still is only a thousand pounds 60" wheel base .
Not looking to drive 40yards and stop all the time.
Actually looking to cover some ground to see the sights.
Speed isn't a factor except appropriate for terrain .
I