Quick release wheel

KYOTA

Installed a Summit splined 360* pull quick release hub and a Grant aluminum wheel

spline section welded onto shaft
quickrelease38uw.jpg

Grant 15" aluminum wheel bolted to the billet quick release hub
quickrelease42ux.jpg

installed, I went with the 1.5" dish wheel for a little extra room
quickrelease7fr.jpg

quickrelease25wp.jpg

makes getting in and out a lot easier and adds another level to my rigs security

4xyota

thats cool I have been thinking of a quick release wheel for awhile also give me a full shot of the inside of your doors cuz I am doing the same thing right now my friends step dad is getting me some sheet metal for free (he works at a heating and air conditioning shop) :D

KYOTA

I made the door panels out of .063 aluminum, I just traced the old door panels out onto the aluminum and cut them using a jigsaw with a 24 tpi blade. Then I hit them with a pearl disc on my grinder for looks. Stainless self tapping screws hold them in place.
sr5armrest7nn.jpg

did the same for the dash but used socket head screws to bolt it down
deck18jz.jpg

KYOTA

argh I dont remember but I know it was cheap, it was a rem piece from another job and I kinda get good deals from the steel guy cause he's always intersted in what I'm building when I come in, he lets me nose around the racks and scrap drop boxes for stuff. I am going to re-make them with heavier gauge aluminum, these tend to rattle a little when the tunes get goin :D a little too thin.

Dr Smash

Reno4x4 Vendor
try putting some Dynamat on the back of those panels. You can get it at Summit Racing it will make all the difference.