Red Rock To Moon Rocks The Fun Way

Sasquatch

Premium Member
Ok Peoples, I haven't actually got out wheelin with anyone from here and that needs to change. I wanna hit up Moon rocks some afternoon coming up, maybe Monday the 24th. I want to go from the Shell station at the Red rock exit all the way to Moonrocks ONLY ON DIRT ROADS. Say, maybe 2 PM? I know how to make it so that we have to cross 1 road (red rock road) and the rest is all dirt. This wouldn't be an extremely hard trail, but it'll be nice to get out and just ride, see some things. I know Kairo wants to go, Blackwidow wants to see the Brat wheel too, who else is in? The day and time don't have to be set, so whenever in the afternoons are good.

kairo

Staff member
yah, I live about 20 seconds from that shell station, so I can go at a moments notice :yes:

scottb

hey i'd go, i just have to figure out some time i can go! i'm going back to pville to do more research for school (it's sweet that the school counts gold panning as research)....

Sierra Valley

scottb said:
hey i'd go, i just have to figure out some time i can go! i'm going back to pville to do more research for school (it's sweet that the school counts gold panning as research)....

Pville?

NevadaXJ

Sounds cool, but weekdays are out for me. I work mon-fri 8-5 and don't usually get home until after 6pm.

Sasquatch

Premium Member
Is there any better Day in the afternoons? I get off at 5 every other day, so maybe we can set up another day? Who would be able to go Monday at 2?

tomdean

I will be available and willing to go.

Where is the shell station? How do I get there? I am at the Hilton campground.

4X4BABE

4x4babe said:
yes?? where r we goin.
oh **** just read the whole thing...i cant go tomorrow...i have to work 6 days a week for the next 2 weeks:( b!tches takin out more of my check:nono: :(

Sasquatch

Premium Member
I'm up for being there at 2. Unless more peopple who get off later want to go and can commit, but yeah otherwise 2 at the shell. Kairo, still in?

kairo

Staff member
Jibs said:
I'm up for being there at 2. Unless more peopple who get off later want to go and can commit, but yeah otherwise 2 at the shell. Kairo, still in?
:yes: