Reno 4x4 stickers

PizzaJeep

hey xjmoser.. i know your going to read it sooner or later, but i wanted to let everyone hear it incase anyone new wants reno4x4 stickers- that way they can get a word in edge-wise about it...
when are they coming? pizza night? or are they ready now?

anyone else needs stickers for their rigs.. let xjmoser know.. he has the connection, price and details.. but i thought id start this train again...!!!

xjmoser

Im still waiting to hear back on them but there really hasnt been much interest. $12-15.00 for 2 I have two buy atleast 10 sets at a time and im frontin the money so I need to know they are sold before I pay for them.

Whoever wants them needs to PM me

PizzaJeep

and i still want my reno 4x4 stickers... i bet you can swindle j33p3r into a few as well as rockcrawler81 into a few.. that should help your order out... hell ill take 4 instead of 2 anways... get the new guys that have just started popping up.. everyone who doesnt have them all over your rig yet... chime in already!!! tom will get them as soon as he has a few people to buy them at a time!!!
DO IT!!! NOW!!!!.... stop reading this...... just hit reply... itll solve all of your problems in the world... reno 4x4 stickers... .. wipe the drool off your keyboard and tell tom you want a couple! <end...>

Sauce

I have one of the old ones, you can pay tom for it if you are really that desperate pizza jeep.

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
here's a list of people who want Reno4x4.com windshield banners. if you want one, reply to this thread, copy the latest list to your post and add your username to it. i believe, currently the price is $12 for 2 banners.

PizzaJeep
DBXJ
david
tat2dnthedesert
j33p3r

here's a picture of it.
DSCF0627.jpg

btw, i am working on a logo design and will be making new banners and stickers (about 3x5" size), but the timeframe is uncertain yet.

Scrub

PizzaJeep
DBXJ
david
tat2dnthedesert
j33p3r
Scrub

Ok added myself onto the list, just let me know when and where to send the money too.

-Matt-

xjmoser

Ok I ordered 12 sets today. I was told I will have them on tuesday. I will bring them to pizza night so those of you that want them bring your cash.

:thumbsup:

Scrub

ok so did we get a final price on these yet? (just so i know how much cash to bring to pizza night)

-Matt-

xjmoser

Scrub said:
ok so did we get a final price on these yet? (just so i know how much cash to bring to pizza night)

-Matt-

I believe $12.00 a set like last time. I will know for sure tomorrow night.