Reno Riots

Bill

Wow!!! In my opinion. This is another symptom of the California invasion. We don't act like this.

This is the Reno that Hillary wants. Reno is a welcoming city, we welcome everyone including illegals, criminals, and thugs and then tie the hands of the police.

DJRENO

Only seems to be happening in metro areas run by liberals. These thugs know they can get away with it. As to the major disruptions, a number of news reports indicate that they are being centrally coordinated, with "organizers" being brought it from other areas. Smells like Soros.

wrund

Definitely Soros backed. But Hillary had the Police stand down so as to not "offend" the violent protesters. I think they should have burned her businesses first. And next the Californian property developers who got her elected.

DJRENO

Definitely Soros backed. But Hillary had the Police stand down so as to not "offend" the violent protesters. I think they should have burned her businesses first. And next the Californian property developers who got her elected.
I can't advocate burning anyone's business, but the police should have never stood down. What they are saying is Hey, taxpayer dollars will fix it, no problem. They are being paid to protect life and property. Soto - do your damn job!

WILLD420

It’s popular right now to hate good and embrace bad. We just need the media and pop culture to be taken over by people who believe in truth and freedom. Of course that will never happen. There’s no free handouts in a world of truth and the freedom to get a job and work for things is lost to laziness and entitlement.