reno4x4.com t shirts?

Norm the Big

Why not make some shirts with the website logo. Maybe some stickers as well. I don't get the Jeep thing and probably never will. Here's a pic of what we recovered last week.

IM001311.jpg

Jeep fall down. Go boom! :woot2:

Scrub

BigNorm said:
Why not make some shirts with the website logo. Maybe some stickers as well. I don't get the Jeep thing and probably never will. Here's a pic of what we recovered last week.

IM001311.jpg

Jeep fall down. Go boom! :woot2:

ouch......whats the story behind that one? and how bout gettin me some freebie parts? like both axles off that thing???? :yup:

Norm the Big

I don't know the guy who rolled it but apparantly it was his wife's jeep, he had no wheeling experience, and he took it down a steep sandy hill which was an ATV trail. His insurance paid it off but decided that they couldn't get it down without a helicopter. So we're hoping to get a recovery fee. One of my friends that was helping wants to buy it back from the insurance co. and put his older Jeep body on the Rubicon chasis. It'll be cool to see if everything works out. The jeep only has like 14K on it. OUCH! lol

But what about the Tshirt/sticker idea?

Scrub

BigNorm said:
Damn. I didn't see those. How much for an XXL?

I Paid $20 for 2 xl ones but you would have to message RenoRacing on this board he was the one that had them but it was awhile ago.

tatjr79

Went to Cafe Express, not bad looking shirts, got 3 of the long sleeve ones.btw the jeep thing is like the flu, if you hang out with enough people who have it it catches. :D :D

Dennis

Administrator
Staff member
I can only add what products CafePress prints on. All of those are light colors.