Rig Crossing

4xyota

Hey me and Izzy are taking every thing from his red jeep and swaping it all to his blue one. we got the entire suspention and axles out so the only thing we need to do is get the other jeep taken apart and put it all on so Izzy is wondering if any one wants to help we were going to probabley get back on it wendsday? :yup:

4xyota

well today will tell us wether we will be working on his junk this friday or testing it out. yesterday Izzy got off at four thirty we ran down to shaffers and mike lended us too jack stands. we got to his house and just went nuts after about an hour we had the rear of the jeep disasembaled. Yoday is going to be the day to tell wether we will be getting the jeep preped for the con next weekend or going to sit at the house and keep on working I should have some pics of the project as of tonight on my photo bucket site . :disagree:

throttleboy

4xyota said:
well today will tell us wether we will be working on his junk this friday or testing it out. yesterday Izzy got off at four thirty we ran down to shaffers and mike lended us too jack stands. we got to his house and just went nuts after about an hour we had the rear of the jeep disasembaled. Yoday is going to be the day to tell wether we will be getting the jeep preped for the con next weekend or going to sit at the house and keep on working I should have some pics of the project as of tonight on my photo bucket site . :disagree:
:worthless ,lets see em :D !!

spoon

4xyota said:
Hey me and Izzy are taking every thing from his red jeep and swaping it all to his blue one. we got the entire suspention and axles out so the only thing we need to do is get the other jeep taken apart and put it all on so Izzy is wondering if any one wants to help we were going to probabley get back on it wendsday? :yup:
Why are you guys doing this? :confused:

izzy

the tranny on my old cherokee blew out and theren was alot wrong with it. well we got everything on it yesterday but when i went to go drive it the t-case just sorda hopped around so i think it ia the tranny mount . my dad has lots of pics i will have him post them today.

4xyota

first off havent you seen the other jeep that thing is beat motor tranny were ready to go the motor had already been rebuilt once and probabley needed it again after the abuse we put it through. :D But Damn I am beat after yesterday but most of the big stuff is done.just have to figure out the t-case problem then it is time to do what it was built for wait till we get the pics up :yup:

Last edited:

4xyota

Well we went to shaffers today and the problem with the t-case was the angle of the shaft was to tall and they were hitting each other so we grinded them out and no more weird things are happening now just the brakes and rest of the crossmember and it is done. :D