rims and tires came in

blackwidow

Damn i must say I ordered my rims tuesday and my tires shipped out tuesday as well, they said 4-5 business days and today, thursday they arrived! hell ya!!!!So friday they will be mounted before pizza night

xjmoser

blackwidow said:
Damn i must say I ordered my rims tuesday and my tires shipped out tuesday as well, they said 4-5 business days and today, thursday they arrived! hell ya!!!!So friday they will be mounted before pizza night

Now we really need to go out.

blackwidow

for sure!!! You know i thought i would be seeing these bad boys on monday the way my luck is but in two days they arrived :eek: I hope this is the sign of my luck turning around.....knock on wood

Connect

Want to make me a deal now? :) Could you bring maybe your spare tommorrow, so I can take a look on pizza night.

blackwidow

Connect said:
Want to make me a deal now? :) Could you bring maybe your spare tommorrow, so I can take a look on pizza night.

Well I will have the four i drive on in the back of my jeep for you to look out....how's that sound?

blackwidow

yea i know but i will be getting my new tires mounted and balanced right before pizza night so i won't have time to pull them out of my jeep anyway. So they will just be there.