Rubicon Pics

JeepNoob

We all love the rubicon, So to hold us over to spring, lets see some pics! scenic, wheelin, whatever!

this is from my 1st and only trip there in OCT

hiiamthomas

this thread really needs some help come on i want to take my truck to the rubicon this summer and i need to see pics! and im thinking i'll do alright with toyota on 35s dual cases and locked from and rear with chromo shafts, 63's and 44044s. Anyone have any input? PICS!

JeepNoob

this thread really needs some help come on i want to take my truck to the rubicon this summer and i need to see pics! and im thinking i'll do alright with toyota on 35s dual cases and locked from and rear with chromo shafts, 63's and 44044s. Anyone have any input? PICS!

Umm Seriously? I think your yota sounds more than Enough

and thanks for the pix MB

91yj

Here are a few I've take over the past few years

Attachments

• 105.jpg
    105.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 650
  • may05-1.jpg
    may05-1.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 559
  • 105.jpg
    105.jpg
    294.4 KB · Views: 652
  • 084.jpg
    084.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 724
  • 093.jpg
    093.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 731

L.D.

Woah what the hell is that behind the jeep !!! that thing looks bad ass !!!

it was built on a jeep frame, looked kinda cool but was not realy capable. it seems he fought it alot. engine in the rear, I cann't remember what engine but I think it was a 4cyl deisel. HOME MADE, gotta give im credit for that.

it was built on a jeep frame, looked kinda cool but was not realy capable. it seems he fought it alot. engine in the rear, I cann't remember what engine but I think it was a 4cyl deisel. HOME MADE, gotta give im credit for that.

If I remember right it floats too. It was on TTC a number of years ago

slopoke

and i just like this one because it shows you where to put your beer if you run out of space (this guy wasn't with us, but I really liked the way he thought)