rubicon trip

Dr Smash

Reno4x4 Vendor
Got to run it from tahoe to loon before the paving crew from the jeepers jambo come in this weekend. It was fawkin great ,trail was gnarly this year thanx to the 156% normal snowpack and the people up there this year were top notch ,no aholes. The little sluice box was clean and I was letting everyone know that we (as a colective group of wheelers) have to keep it clean so we have this beautiful place to enjoy. Also picked up trash and cig butts :crazy: to pratice what I preach.
Love the way my rig works all the effort I poured into it in the last year payed off, no breakage and had a great time handing out spare parts to fellow wheelers in need. Going back as soon as I can. I have video and pics , however someone else took them and need to get copies. Keep you posted.
Smash

MR.ROCKAPE

I am trying to get a few guys together in the next few weekends and run to the little sluice(through it and back out)for a 1 day trip.You know how us trailer cowboys are limited to short trips.Are you interested??

Dr Smash

Reno4x4 Vendor
my wife and I are expecting a baby boy sept 16, me thinks a Rubicon trip between that time will push her buttons. If I could I would out of respect for her I have to decline. Thanx
Eric

Dr Smash

Reno4x4 Vendor
more we had fun!!!

Attachments

• DSC02609-01.jpg
    DSC02609-01.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 95
  • DSC02720-01.jpg
    DSC02720-01.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC02519-01.jpg
    DSC02519-01.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC02649-01.jpg
    DSC02649-01.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC02640-01.jpg
    DSC02640-01.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 92
  • DSC02718-01.jpg
    DSC02718-01.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 93

Dr Smash

Reno4x4 Vendor
and this put together of spider lake

Attachments

• spiderLakeView.jpg
    spiderLakeView.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 96

Sasquatch

Premium Member
Looks like fun! I want to go! Even if I have to ride along, let me know when you get up there next time. I wish I could have gotten up there with you this time but I was up in washington wheelin the Brat with a whole bunch of other guys. Great stuff!

spoon

drsmash said:
the people up there this year were top notch ,no aholes. The little sluice box was clean
Yup :yup:, everybody we ran into up there this weekend was cool. Didn't come across any idiots. Hardly saw any trash on the trail from Tahoe side to the box. Only a few people hanging out at the box when we were there. Couldn't even find any trash to pick up at LS late in the day on Saturday. :yup: