Samco Fabrication - Products

Samco Fab

Here are our Flex Joints, perfect for suspension link fabrication. They are Rebuildable, adjustable, greasable and strong. They are made from 2.625 x .188 Dom and are 1.875 wide. The bolt dia. is 9/16" or .563. Retail price is $39.95 but I am selling them for $32.00 each.

Last edited:

Sauce

you suck at the internet :p, here ya go
IMG_1733.JPG

Samco Fab

I'm not sure if these are interchangable with the R.E. joints, but they were the manufacturer for R.E. untill they started making them themselves from what I'm told. Full Traction uses them on some of thier suspension systems.

Samco Fab

Well....sorta hard to quote prices without looking :scratchhe , if you could bring the rig down to the shop or to pizza night (call to make sure ill be there) and I could give you a quote. I would love to build em though :D Were you guys thinking of the ladder bar with the shackle up front design?

Last edited:

rusty_tlc

I kind of like the twist and slip design. I actually wouldn't need your flexy joints for that, but I was guessing the labor would be more than materials.

Norm the Big

Yeah. I want a shackle on it and a threaded portion so it could turn as well. (Not sure If I'd need it though with those joints) I want to power up sand hills without the *** end bouncing. :D