Scepter MFC holders

turbobrick

So I got lucky and scored a ton of lightly used Scepter fuel cans (both gas and diesel) for a screaming price. Now, I would like to mount two of them on my swing away on my XJ. I have found some nice mounts, but the cost is a little excessive IMO, and the nicest ones seem to be for putting the cans on the roof, not standing them up. I will most likely have Smash build something for me, but I just thought I'd check to see if I was missing something obvious. I'd like the holders to be single and lockable, so if you know of something like that I would love to see it.

turbobrick

What do they look like Chris? Maybe I'll change my plans. It looked like you had something that would work on one of the trailers on your site.

Air Sierra

Staff member
I have the vertical ones that are singles, they come from Britain but only have one in stock right now. I will be getting more next week. I'm at the store right now once I get home I will post up that style and the Hannibal Safari ones I have in stock.

Air Sierra

Staff member
These are the ones I import Hannibal Safari: Aluminum construction with stainless hardware, but lay down style ment for roof rack or a rack system.
IMAG0470.jpg

These are the single stand up ones you can see them in the back ground in the other photo too.
IMAG0086.jpg

turbobrick

Those single stand up ones look great, are they Hannibal too? I'm not in a hurry, so if the price is right I can wait for a couple.

Air Sierra

Staff member
Those single stand up ones look great, are they Hannibal too? I'm not in a hurry, so if the price is right I can wait for a couple.
no those come from Britain, I have one in stock but order 8-12 at a time..a bit price $50.00 each..