School me on Nevada CCW

pugslyyy

My wife and I coming into the area from North Carolina. Took our CCW course years ago (no additional courses required for renewals), looks like in Nevada we have to take training every 5 years and reapply? Any recommended CCW trainers in Gardnerville/Wellington/Yerington?

Also, What are the decent gun shows? We had some good ones in NC, especially the Dixie Gun & Knife Show every quarter at the state fairgrounds.

Thanks!

seal13il

Premium Member
CCW is good for 5 years, pending on county takes up o 120 days for sheriff to process, CCW is NOT a training, its a qualification, we can help if you are willing to travel to reno, evry five year you need a refresher renewal class, welcome to NV:)

MagmaFJ

The two guns shows that come through here are so-so (in my opinion) but there a lot of good gun stores around the area.

We moved out here from Virginia a couple years ago. It is a big change from the east coast but hopefully y'all love it at least half as much as we do.

pugslyyy

The two guns shows that come through here are so-so (in my opinion) but there a lot of good gun stores around the area.

We moved out here from Virginia a couple years ago. It is a big change from the east coast but hopefully y'all love it at least half as much as we do.

Thanks, we are under contract to buy a house in Smith Valley as of today!