SCORE BAJA 1000

ScoobyMike

So, who will be there? I know trail mama and dave, anyone else?
I will be in San Felipe. We will watch the race come thru, provide assistance if needed then camp the rest of the weekend on a beach near Punta Estrella.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

seal13il

Reno4x4 Vendor
well, maybe we'll grab a servesa:) ill be driving one of the SCORE cars and should be done around Estrella as well:)

ScoobyMike

Oh, and instead of cervesza let's do cazuela bowls in Percebu. Basically Long Island iced tea with a bunch of fruit in a bowl and you drink it with a straw. It would be the best you couldn't remember having :)

seal13il

Reno4x4 Vendor
sounds like a plan LOL, no idea on the number....ill prob know more sunday or Monday when I get to SCORE HQ:)

ScoobyMike

BTW, I'm sure you know this but NO guns in Mexico. If you are taking your personal vehicle remove all ammo. Mexico has zero tolerance, guys have gone to prison because of an overlooked shotgun shell.

Dirty Harry

Staff member
I’m prerunning with Sam Cothrun in his 6100 truck from Loreto to La Paz and we are racing with Coast Aluminum in the 1062 car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScoobyMike

Nice Harry! Class 10 is starting way up front this year, should be a heck of a ride.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Dirty Harry

Staff member
We are having a lot of fun camping and prerunning. Our section is pretty technical, it goes through some rocky washes and then has 30 miles of non-stop whoops. Not looking forward to that after the Trophy Trucks have gone through.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk