Seat Covers

Sauce

Anybody running a set of these? I need some seat covers and they look like a good option. I want something cheap, these covers are going to cost more than my seats, so no wet okele. Any other options? I went down to walmart, kragen etc and the ones they had are junk. I want to put some on to protect them from the elements because I will be running doorless.

Connect

Cheap do doubt, and they will work. I've only seen the nice neoprene ones before, but those are more expensive

rusty_tlc

It looks like heavy nylon fabric. I don't know where he got his. I'd check JC Whitney or Sportsmans Warehouse. $20 a pop is going to be hard to beat.

dye_dan

I got some of the canvas/polyester seat covers last year from cabelas and love them. They're $10 more but they're pretty heavy duty and have lots of zippered pockets around the seat and big pockets on the back. But maybe you don't like camo. They're called 'Seat Gear Seat Covers.' I'll try to post the link, but it's long.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/horizontal-item.jhtml?id=0025720521450a&navAction=jump&navCount=7&indexId=cat601117&podId=0025720&catalogCode=UE&parentId=cat601117&parentType=index&rid=&cmCat=search&hasJS=true

Not sure what I'm doing wrong - can't get seem to make a word a hyperlink like you did :(

Sauce

Yup, I saw those, they have the same ones at kragen without camo, but I was looking for something a little more water proof. thanks for the link!

Knight

I too am looking for a relatively cheap seat cover. Its for a bucket seat out of an old J10, i'm wondering if its classified as a low back? I know for sure its not regular size

Sauce

Knight said:
I too am looking for a relatively cheap seat cover. Its for a bucket seat out of an old J10, i'm wondering if its classified as a low back? I know for sure its not regular size
post a picture, what are you putting it in knight?

rusty_tlc

dye_dan said:
I got some of the canvas/polyester seat covers last year from cabelas and love them. They're $10 more but they're pretty heavy duty and have lots of zippered pockets around the seat and big pockets on the back. But maybe you don't like camo. They're called 'Seat Gear Seat Covers.' I'll try to post the link, but it's long.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/product/horizontal-item.jhtml?id=0025720521450a&navAction=jump&navCount=7&indexId=cat601117&podId=0025720&catalogCode=UE&parentId=cat601117&parentType=index&rid=&cmCat=search&hasJS=true

Not sure what I'm doing wrong - can't get seem to make a word a hyperlink like you did :(

Here is how hyperlinked text should look, I added the *'s so it would show up
[*URL=http://www.reno4x4.com*]Text[/URL]

The add link button in this software kind of messed me up at first, it ask for the text first then the url. Not bad just different from what I'm used to.

88WranglerMan

I have a pair that my parents got from Kragen (it was a while ago so I dont know if they still carry them), but I accidently left my Jeep out in the rain without the top on (nobody was home to help me get it on), and I sat in them the next morning and they were not wet at all. :8