Seattle Kraken

DirtyChemist

Premium Member
San Jose Sharks fan myself. I watched the two goals for Seattle. Seems like the NHL has figured out expansion teams allowed to pick from existing teams make better RV than having to draft like everyone else.

ZJchukar

It's an interesting process. I was just getting into it when Vegas came into the league and I have no idea how they did it before but it seems to work this way. Seattle looked like they've got potential but I don't think they are playing as a unit yet.

DirtyChemist

Premium Member
It's an interesting process. I was just getting into it when Vegas came into the league and I have no idea how they did it before but it seems to work this way. Seattle looked like they've got potential but I don't think they are playing as a unit yet.

Teams entered the regular NHL draft and picked each round. Now the new way seems to be the ‘Vegas’ way.

DirtyChemist

Premium Member
Go Preds!!!! My wife is a Sharks fan. She gets WILD whenever they play the Knights.

Have you ever been to a game?

I have. I’m from the area, and got my wife into it. I’ve been 2nd row (could have scored floor but didn’t care at that point) and use to go to maybe one or two a year. Now….I won’t make the time. In person is really different than tv.

ZJchukar

We went to a couple the year before covid. It feels like it was so long ago but it was so much fun. You don't get the tight camera angles and the explanation of rules and whatever but in person I think is way better. It's such a high energy environment, I love it.

As for Seattle, I'm curious to see what rivalries will start to form. Vegas and San Jose got really ugly really quickly so you never know!