For Sale Set of original Rubicon 'Moab' 16" wheels

bbusch

Nice set of Moab wheels off a Rubicon in good condition. 16X8 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern. Set of five for $500 includes one (or up to two) unused original MTR/K GY tire for that vintage look.

I have them posted over on Reno CL if you want to see photos bad enough. The price is more than fair given the condition of the wheels. Intention was to use these for a tear drop trailer build to match my LJ and have a couple extra spares however looking at a possible couple moves in our near future and I need to lighten the stock pile in my storage.

Thanks for looking.

Brian.

Last edited:

bbusch

8HsjelA.jpg

bbusch

Great set of wheels, surprised there is not more interest.

I'll do four wheels for $380 or the set of five for $475.. best I'll do on them tho otherwise back in storage they go.

ManNamedJed

Its cool that they are 'Jeep' wheels, and they do look great on cherokees, but I think its tough for many people to justify paying that much when you can get NEW alloy wheels for $100 ea (and less if you shop around).

WJeeper

Being that they are takeoffs for most people when they get a new Rubicon, they are pretty easy to find cheap. I've bought 2 sets for $150 each set.

bbusch

Its cool that they are 'Jeep' wheels, and they do look great on cherokees, but I think its tough for many people to justify paying that much when you can get NEW alloy wheels for $100 ea (and less if you shop around).

I'm asking less than $100 per wheel here. No interest then I keep them. Moab wheels are getting harder to find in good condition no doubt. I paid $850 for them with a decent set of tires still attached.

Being that they are takeoffs for most people when they get a new Rubicon, they are pretty easy to find cheap. I've bought 2 sets for $150 each set.

These wheels are 15 years old and for a 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern so one could argue they are getting pretty rare especially in this condition. Not to be confused with the stock JK wheels that look similar. I can't find a decent set for sale anymore, not to say they don't pop up from time to time. Pretty rare find here (Northern CA/NV) and non existent in some parts of the country. Given we are in the 4wd promise land they may be slightly more attainable.

Not too promising at this time, good thing I have a 1000 sf heated boat garage these can go back in.