Shooting under stress - Cola Warrior West 2015 AAR

nvgeologist

I recently attended a Cola Warrior event in Kingman, AZ, the first in the west. I also supplied all the targets, but that was kinda incidental to the event.

It's a shooting match that makes you work to get to the line, and then cry when you're done.

Full writeup is at my blog. I'll be hosting the CWW 2016 event the first weekend of April, 2016, outside Reno NV if anyone is interested in participating.

grumpyoldretiredcop

Premium Member
Dang, some of those "physical challenges" were wrong, just wrong! I'll go and see next years' match if I can, but no way am I crazy enough to try shooting it. Kudos to you for doing it!

nvgeologist

I'm in, please post a reminder next year, gotta get an ar i guess and practice drinking soda! :mad:

You'll need to sign up on ar15.com if possible. I'll put the official sign up thread there Dec-Jan, and give you guys a heads up beforehand so you can get in.

Depending on local interest, we end up doing a non-sanctioned event out here at the end of summer.

nvgeologist

You'll need to sign up on ar15.com if possible. I'll put the official sign up thread there Dec-Jan, and give you guys a heads up beforehand so you can get in.

Depending on local interest, we end up doing a non-sanctioned event out here at the end of summer.

I lied about remembering to give a heads up. http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1824342_Cola_Warrior_West_II___Standby_signups_open.html

On the bright side, I am doing pre-event runs for locals up to a week before hand. You may not get a swag bag, but you will get to run, and have vet status for future events.

nvgeologist

We're back for another round. Event is April 5-7 at my range in Palomino Valley. email me for info mitch AT moatargets dotcom